Southeast Mississippi provides companies with unparalleled international access through convenient flights, award-winning highways and interstates, superior class I rail providers and strategic in-state Gulf Coast ports.
• Mississippi is centrally located in the U.S., within a day's drive of 55% of major population centers.
• Major airlines serve the state with connections to major cities throughout the world.
• Mississippi's highway system was recently ranked among the best in the U.S.
• Four class 1 railroads provide reliable logistics options.
• Mississippi offers two deepwater ports located on the Gulf of Mexico.